Thursday, May 1, 2008

letter to planned parenthood

Alexa Battisti
4200 54th Avenue S.
Box 171
St. Petersburg, FL 33711

4/30/08

State Public Affairs Office: Florida Association of Planned Parenthood Affiliates
6623 Gateway Avenue, Unit A
Sarasota, FL 34231

To Whom It May Concern:

I’m at 19 year old student at Eckerd College in St. Petersburg, FL.  I have been doing a paper on women’s health issues and my research constantly led me to your website.  I’m writing to you concerning your stance on the abortion debate.  Personally, I am pro-choice and support everything your organization is doing.  Do you believe that the abortion debate will ever be solved?  Or that it will ever be completely legal?  With as religious as America is as a whole right now, is there really a chance?  Is there any concrete evidence of when life begins?  I’m concerned about the future of America, I’m concerned that we won’t always have this freedom, and if we give the government the right to choose what to do with our bodies then what’s next?  

I’d really appreciate a reply to this.

Sincerely,


[going to mail]

No comments: